While we wait for the girls to go back to school, here are some pictures of Palestine in the snow.
An article in The Guardian talking about storm Alexa: http://www.theguardian.com/weather/2013/dec/13/middle-east-snow-storm-alexa
This blog is to strengthen the twinning between Camden School for Girls + La Sainte Union and Abu Dis Girls' School
| Dip the bread in olive oil and than dip it into the za’atar, though some people like to mix the za’atar and oil together|
|A talent show at CSG to raise money for breast cancer|
showcasing students' best pink outfits !
What continent is Palestine in?
2. What language do people speak in Palestine?
3. What is the capital of Palestine?
4. Another famous city in Palestine?
5. Name one sea that is next to Palestine?
6. Name one sort of Palestinian food?
7. A famous Palestinian?
8. What religions do people have in Palestine?
9. One thing that Palestine is famous for?
10. One problem that people have in Palestine?